April 10, 2009

::- Estrella -::



>> STAY

Sound straight from the twilight
Has me up all night
I can't fall asleep 'cause I keep thinking of you
And I saw a shadow outside my window and it's you.

[Chorus]
All my sorrows flew away
Hush, keep quiet, hear me say
I don't ever want you to go
Please stay
With the moonlight dancing free
And there's no one but you and me
There's no reason to go astray
Please stay.

Making up a story
It's the way you're looking at me
If you think that this is funny, it's just you.

Try and think about it,
If you're heart is closed don't lock it,
Keep your keys back in your pocket,
Think this through.

[Chorus]

Please stay with me
Just stay with me
and I will take you to Foreverland
Just stay

...........................................................................................................

>> TAKE IT SLOW

I will keep you waiting
Until you say something
Baby, don't be hating
I'm just doin' my thing

No, no, no, no, can you fill me in

Can I get your number
I will be your shelter
Through the rain or thunder
Break your heart, I'll never

Love, I'll promise you forever

(chorus)
Maybe we can take it slow
I could show you what you've been waiting for

Sinking in each other
We will be together
Lacing up my fingers
Saving all my kisses for you, baby
You're all that I need and
It's got me thinking

(repeat chorus)


........................................................................................................

>> Foolish Sense

It's amusing how sometimes I lose my mind
The things that I would never do
I can't sit still
I get caught in excitement
Till my senses return to me

[Chorus]

This loves plays me for a fool
I'll never know
No, i'll never know
Your smile makes me lose my cool
I'll never show
No, I'll never show

[Bridge]

Sekadar untuk permainan
Aku menoleh, aku persetan
Masih ku ragu niat hatimu
Bermimpi di tengahari
Mengukir ciuman di bibir ini
Oooohh..

I'm stopping for a moment to glance back
Before I say things I'll regret
just waiting for the right time to come
For this story to come undone

[Chorus]


1st time dgr lagu ni aku dh suka... ;) so, arini aku duk ulang je lagu2 ni..simple tapi menarik..sedap je dgr music dia..

No comments: